Friday, November 4, 2011

Konkow_Ekowisata Mangrove Surabaya




Spesial moment for washing time with nature eventhough for awhile. it would reduce my depressed of my life...
breeze blowed on my face, inhaled fresh air deeply, and enjoyed panorama of nature could resolve my problems clearly...

One of  the good panorama  which should we take is Ekowisata Mangrove. Mangrove is a plant that's able to save nature and human life deeply. it has many function to save the earth. 







Three women in action.....






everyplant which grow up on the land can save nature quietly...




A cute girl showed a good place in Ekowisata Mangrove Surabaya...hehehehe





Assignment of Planting Mangrove by Kak Seto








Proudly, I have to say thank to my beloved friends...
Because of you, I can paint my life with nice colours...

No comments:

Post a Comment